Titmus V-Series Vision Screener
Sperian set the standard for vision screening instruments in 1959 with the introduction of the OV7 model vision screener. As the market leader, Sperian has now developed the new Titmus VSeries of vision screeners. We have taken the best of TITMUS iSeries and Model 2 to create these ergonomically-designed, precision-built stereoscopic instruments providing precise and prompt measurement of visual performance. The screeners are engineered for accuracy, validity and reliability with emphasis on convenience and ease of administration.
The Titmus VSeries family of vision screening instruments features a compact, foldable, lightweight design, ergonomics for patient comfort, standardized test illumination and integrated handle for ease of transport. All models in the Titmus VSeries family combine a variety of vision screening tests to meet your vision screening requirements.
- Compact and Portable Features an built-in handle for ease of transport. Optional carrying case with wheels available.
- Ergonomics Unique design that accommodates both adults and children, either standing or seated. Ensures patient is in a comfortable position for testing – needed for efficient and accurate testing.
- Testing Tests at 20 feet (6m) for FAR and 14 inches (35cm) for NEAR vision. A variety of tests are available to screen for visual acuity, muscle balance (horizontal and vertical phoria), depth perception, color perception, and binocular vision. Total of 16 tests per vision screener (based on slide set selected).
- Fluorescent Light Source Improves slide illumination, replicates actual daylight conditions and provides true color testing. Light will give years of extended service (10000 hours).
- Membrane Control Panel Instrument controls located at your fingertips for ease of operation. Ease of placement – helps where space is limited. Indicators on panel for far/near, patient head position, eye occlusion, test slide position. Membrane Panel indicates when to replace light.
- Foam Headrest Soft headrest to ensure correct head position. Easy to clean.
- Head Sensor Electronic check to ensure correct head position. Patient cannot see tests, if head is incorrectly positioned.
- Peripheral Vision Testing Can perform peripheral vision testing in the horizontal visual field at 85°, 70°, 55° and nasal 45° for each eye.
- Night Vision Testing Can screen vision at night-driving conditions.
- Intermediate or Plus Lenses (Optional) Five additional lenses are available to identify vision problems at actual working distance (intermediate vision) of 19, 22, 26, 32 and 40 inches (50, 57, 67, 80 and 100 cm). Plus lenses with values of +1.00, +1.50, +1.75 and +2.25 are also available for testing children’s vision.