Solo Occupational DBMS Software
Designed to be easy.
With the Solo, all of your subjects and audiograms are conveniently displayed on the main program window. You can search for subjects by name or Social Security number. You can also click on an audiogram to see results compared to the baseline audiogram.
Transferring an audiogram from your audiometer has never been easier. Simply, press a button to automatically transfer data and print the report of your choice. You can even do this while editing data.
Furthermore, the selection of reports is comprehensive. Solo Occupational DBMS Software can display many test results in several different ways. You can also choose reports that show results for the whole company.
See how Solo can help you administer an effective hearing conservation program.
Features of the Solo Plus Software Package
- Notification letters in ten languages
- Individual and summary reports
- Manages programs for multiple companies
- Customized medical history questionnaires and look-up tables
- Calculates impairments, standard threshold shifts, recordable shifts, and medical referrals
- Transfers hearing data from your audiometer
- Easy, economical OSHA compliance
- Reports produced on subjects’ individual results