The BAS-200slm Bio-Acoustic Simulator/Sound Level Meter is a dual-function instrument that creates a legal record of the daily calibration check and of compliance with OSHA ambient noise regulation as required by 29 CFR 1910.95. The BAS-200slm meets the ANSI requirements for both a Type 2 Octave Band Filter and a Type 2 Sound Level Meter so your compliance is documented.
Because the BAS-200slm is powered by the CCA-100e or CCA-220 audiometer, low battery life is never a concern.Connecting the response switch to the BAS-200 returns the system to subject testing.
Features of the BAS-200slm
The BAS-200slm has the same features and benefits as the BAS-200 plus:
- Meets ANSI standards for both sound level meters and octave band filters
- Documents compliance with OSHA regulations
- States in reports that ambient noise levels were not exceeded
- Stores ambient noise levels with audiogram data
- Supports OSHA, ANSI, or user-defined maximum permissible ambient noise level