The next generation breath alcohol instrument from CMI, inc., for workplace testing applications
- Interactive, menu-driven display for ease of use
- Wireless Bluetooth® communications with printer and keyboard
- Automatic calibration gas adjustment
- DOT approved
Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
- An industry first!
- Automatically connects to printer and keyboard (240D)
- Up to 30-foot range from testing unit
Auto barometric pressure calculation
- Another industry first!
- Automatically adjusts dry gas standard value during calibration check and adjustment procedures
- No more calculating adjusted target values!
Three DOT testing types
- Confirmatory with Air Blank
- Combination – automatically counts down 15-minute wait between positive Screening test and Confirmation test
Use in any testing environment
- DOT regulated, non-regulated, NRC, DOE and other testing mode protocols are built in
- User configurable for complete testing control and options
- Use with or without keyboard function and data management capability
- FLASH programmable memory for easy future software upgrades
DETECTOR: Electrochemical fuel cell
SPECIFICITY: Fuel cell sensor is unaffected by acetone, paint and glue fumes, foods, confections, methane, and practically any other substance found in the human breath.
INSTRUMENT CONTROL: By microcontroller.
SAMPLING: Automatic after the subject meets minimum flow and volume requirement.
ACCURACY: Meets DOT specifications for breath alcohol readings. Accuracy at the levels of 0.020 and 0.040 BAC is within ±.0005 BAC of the actual value.
RESPONSE TIME: Within five seconds of sampling, depending on alcohol concentration.
DISPLAY: Backlit LCD graphics display.
AUDIBLE INDICATOR: Beeper signals attention to changes in instrument status.
VISUAL INDICATOR: Text messages and prompts on instrument display.
CALIBRATION: Adjustment and checking by either dry gas or wet bath. Automatic barometric pressure sensing and compensation with dry gas.
COMMUNICATIONS PORT: Wireless communication with printer and optional keyboard via Bluetooth®.
MEMORY FUNCTION: Stores between 150-300 tests including test number, date, time and result. Operator and subject data are also stored when data entry is enabled and keyboard is activiated. Actual number of stored tests varies based on data entry volume.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 23o to 104oF (-5oC to 40oC) – automatically sensed and confirmed by instrument before proceeding with test.
DIMENSIONS: 3-1/4″ wide x 1-3/4″ deep x 6-3/4″ high (sensor) (8.3 cm wide x 4.4 cm deep x 17.1 cm high)
POWER SUPPLY: Five “AA” alkaline batteries
TESTING PROTOCOLS SUPPORTED:
- U.S. Department of Transportation regulated,
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (HRC),
- Department of Energy
CUSTOMIZATION: User access ot setup features that do not conflict with regulated protocols.
INCLUDED WITH EACH INSTRUMENT: Thermal printer with rechargeable battery and charger, two rolls long life thermal paper, 20 mouthpieces, operator handbook, storage case (provides extra space for testing forms, 28 liter gas cylinder and regulator.)
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Data management option with Bluetooth® folding keyboard, 28 liter gas cylinder, regulator.