High quality mobile spirometry with PC and network connectivity
Vitalograph In2itiveTM combines the benefits of full spirometry, data integration and mobility in a small lightweight handheld spirometer. Robust Fleisch flow measuring technology and a simple icon driven menu, plus a large, high resolution colour touch-screen and storage capacity for 10,000 subjects, makes In2itive the ideal solution for high quality spirometry on the move.
Manual entry of subject data is optional as In2itive makes it possible to select all subject data from Spirotrac and download it automatically – saving you time and eliminating data entry errors.
The Vitalograph in2itive features include:
- Cradle for battery charging, connection to a PC and automatic data exchange saving time and eliminating errors
- Assured hygiene with removable flowhead, SafeTway mouthpieces or BVF Bacterial/Viral Filters
- Hours of battery life for a full day of off-site testing A Over 50 test parameters
- Pre-post bronchodilator comparison
- Single and multi-breath
- F/V or V/T curves viewable in real time
- Choice of child incentives with sound effects
- Remote flowhead option enables the subject to view incentives while performing test
- Icon driven menus
- Print via your PC or via Spirotrac or print direct to a USB
- A4/Letter size printer using optional printer cradle A Range of accessories and robust carrying case
- Enjoy the convenience of extensive connectivity via Spirotrac PC Spirometry Software
Vitalograph Spirotrac® Software combines the power of your Windows® PC and your network, providing long-term storage of spirometry data, with test results being tracked and trended over time, creating a powerful disease management tool for you.
By placing the In2itive in its cradle, all off-site sessions can be automatically transferred to, and synchronised with, Spirotrac. This enables full connectivity to your PC, your network and your Practice Management System.
This powerful connectivity capability offers:
- Automatic upload of subject data and download of test data
- Trending of actual and normal range data over the lifetime of a subject
- Fully scalable database using MS SQL server technology
- Connectivity to EMIS® & other Practice Management Systems
- The built-in GDT communications standard allows any software system to link to Spirotrac
- Spirometry report print options:
- Print via your PC using the Spirotrac software or with Vitalograph Reports or print direct via USB A4/Letter size printer using optional printer cradle
- Spirometry reports, accuracy reports, trending reports and customizable reports