The Optimus Yellow – a simple to use sound level meter
The entry-level device to provide you with the maximum sound level
The Optimus Yellow is the entry-level device of Cirrus’ well-renowned Optimus range. Capable of measuring the maximum noise level during a session, this device provides simple and easy-to-understand data.
The Optimus Yellow is a state-of-the-art sound level meter that has been designed by the engineers at Cirrus to meet the very latest standards in noise measuring and monitoring.
Most suited for applications where only simple noise level data is required, the Optimus Yellow can record the maximum sound level (LMax) in decibels, which refers to the loudest recorded noise level during a period of data capturing. This data will give you a basic understanding of the noise levels where you are measuring, and will allow you to identify any particular noise hotspots.
- Measures everything you need simultaneously
- Just switch on, calibrate and start measuring!
- Large screen so your data is easy to read
- Lightweight ergonomic design so it’s easy to use
- Available with either a Class 1 or Class 2 microphone
- Backed by our 15-year “no quibble” warranty
- Long battery life
- 4GB internal memory with the option for up to 32GB
- Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to use your device with a compatible smartphone
- Factory personnel
- Alarm installers
- Fire alarm noise level testing
- Community noise assessments
- Machinery servicing and maintenance
- Noise ordinance servicing
Would you like more information? Contact us HERE!