The Optimus Red - specifically designed to be a noise at work meter
The Optimus Red is a vastly upgraded version of the Optimus Yellow and has been specifically built to carry out occupational noise measurements.
The Optimus Red sound level meter makes measuring noise at work easy, as it uses the very latest digital technology to save you time. It can measure all the data you need simultaneously, so you won’t need to worry about missing something or choosing the wrong function. Just turn it on, calibrate it, and get measuring!
Built as a noise at work meter, the Optimus Red meets all OSHA, HC & PEL, MSHA and ACGIH guidelines in the United States. This is the only piece of equipment you need in order to protect your workers from noise-induced hearing loss caused by excessive noise exposure in the workplace.
- Includes everything you need for occupational noise measurements
- Large screen makes the data incredibly easy to read
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold shape designed for ease of use
- Available as either a Class 1 or a Class 2 instrument
- No complicated setup procedure – just switch on, calibrate and start measuring
- Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to use your device with a compatible smartphone
- Health and safety officers
- Environmental health officers
- Health and safety consultants
- Workers in the construction industry
- Workers in an industrial setting
- Workers in the entertainment/leisure industry
- Carrying out noise at work surveys
- Ensuring compliance with national health and safety legislation
- Measuring noise levels of machinery, heavy equipment, vehicles and generally loud areas in the workplace
- Monitoring and measuring vehicle noise
Would you like more information? Contact us HERE!