Smart Tone Audiometer
It's sound intelligence
The SMART TONE Automatic Audiometer uses the latest technology to deliver quick and accurate audiograms via an extremely easy-to-use touchscreen with an intuitive icon interface. Gone are the days of “cheat sheets” and the need to memorize multiple key functions—now you can simply sit down and start!
The SMART TONE is a new type of audiometer.
It takes the place of old audiometers with small displays and function keys that take months of use to memorize. Included are all the features you’d expect: automatic testing, storage, printing, transfer, and a built-in talk-over microphone. Even better, SMART TONE costs no more than the competition.
User-friendly features like Plug and Play, on-line help, and automatic operation make the CCA-100mini the best choice for industrial hearing conservation testing.
- Touch-and-open to operate, with intuitive icon interface
- Simple to save and print
- Easy data storage and transfer
- Built-in talk-over microphone with volume control and automatic pause
- Performs fast and accurate audiograms
- Saves and transfers results
- Connects to PC via USB
- Cost-effective automated testing