Advanced noise measurement in a simple package
The CR:800C Series is a range of high performance Sound Level Meters that provide the functions and features demanded by modern measurement standards and guidelines, while being designed specifically for ease of use. From Noise at Work Risk Assessments to Vehicle Noise Testing to Environmental Noise Measurements, the CR:800C Series provides a solution.
The range is available with Class 1 or Class 2 accuracy and the options of 1:1 and 1:3 Octave Band Filters. Data logging is standard across all versions and the instruments are supplied with the Deaf Defier3 software.
- Measurement of Leq, Peak(C), Lmax, Lmin & Ln values with Time History data
- Complies with the latest IEC 61672 standard as well as IEC 60651 & IEC 60804 for compliance with virtually all noise measurement regulations
- Class 1 & Class 2 Options
- Optional 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- 1:1 Octave Band Filters to help in the selection of hearing protection (PPE) using the Deaf Defier3 software
- Data Logging of up to 1,300 measurements, allowing for example over 12 days of 15 minute measurements, ideal for environmental noise measurements
- Complete measurement kits available
- Class 1 instruments can be used with outdoor measurement kits for environmental noise applications
- Ideal for both Occupational and Environmental noise measurements
- Easy to use with clear controls and buttons
- Simple operation reducing learning time
- Clear information display
- Rugged, robust metal case protects the instrument
- Licence free software with free-of-charge lifetime updates
- Standard 24 month warranty
The CR:800C Series is available in six different versions.
Data Logging is included as standard and the instruments can be supplied as a complete measurement kit with an Acoustic Calibrator, Windshield and Carrying Case.
- CR:812C Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meter
- CR:811C Class 1 Data Logging Sound Level Meter
- CR:822C Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- CR:821C Class 1 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- CR:832C Class 2 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- CR:831C Class 1 Data Logging Sound Level Meter with 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters
The instruments can be supplied as a complete measurement kit with an Acoustic Calibrator, Windshield and Carrying Case.
Would you like more information?
If you would like to find out more about our Sound Level Meters or any of our products, call us toll free on 888.464.3872 or use our online form and we will be in contact with you shortly.