Simple & easy to use, ideal for all noise measurements
The CR:260A Series is a range of sound level meters that have been designed to be simple to use, robust and reliable. The instruments in the range can cover many different applications and uses and are available with either Class 1 and Class 2 accuracy and with optional 1:1 octave band filters.
Need to download measurements to a PC for reporting? The +Version data logging upgrade can be added either when the instrument is new or at any time in the future by simply purchasing a licence key for the Deaf Defier3 software.
- Measurement of Leq, Peak(C), Lmax & Lmin
- User selectable 'A' or 'C' Frequency Weighting
- Class 1 & Class 2 Options
- Optional 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- Optional Data Logging with PC software
- Complete measurement kits available
- Ideal for basic noise measurements & occupational noise surveys
- Easy to use with clear controls and buttons
- Simple operation reducing learning time
- Clear information display
- Rugged, robust metal case protects the instrument
- Standard 24 month warranty
The CR:260A Series is available in four different versions.
Data Logging can be added to any of these at any time by upgrading to the +Version.
- CR:262A Class 2 Integrating Sound Level Meter
- CR:261A Class 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter
- CR:264A Class 2 Integrating Sound Level Meter with 1:1 Octave Band Filters
- CR:263A Class 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter with 1:1 Octave Band Filters
The instruments can be supplied as a complete measurement kit with an Acoustic Calibrator, Windshield and Carrying Case.
Would you like more information?
Call us toll free on 888.464.3872 or use our online form and we will be in contact with you shortly.