Acoustic Systems Sound Booths
Since 1971, Acoustic Systems has fabricated a wide range of standard and custom screening booths for hearing conservation and mobile testing vehicles. The booths, shipped pre-assembled or as components for on-site assembly, are offered with a range of acoustical performance levels, variations in floor plans and numerous options for industrial, military, educational, governmental and medical applications.
Features & Options
- Medical jack panel
- Acoustical floor
- Carpeting with cove base trim
- Acoustically engineered, roof-integrated ventilation system
- Padded stools
- Vibration isolation systems
Acoustic Systems' standard models for Hearing Conservation:
- The RE-120 / RE-121 Single Wall Screening Booth with 2" panels are shipped preassembled, with floor-mounted casters, allowing for quick set up and easy movement.
- The RE-130 Single Wall Screening Booth with 3" panels provides additional attenuation for testing in areas with inconsistent ambient conditions.
- The RE-140 / 141 Single Wall Screening Booth with 4" panels are ideal when ambient conditions require increased attenuation or in clinical testing applications.
- The RE-60 Mini Modular Screening Booth with 2" panels can be assembled and disassembled on site for industrial hearing screening applications and does not require a special vehicle for transporting.
- Single and Double Wall Group Test Booths are designed to test four to ten personnel and can be customized to fit your mobile applications.
- The Space Saving Triangular Delta Exam Booth fits in the corner of the office, providing dependable acoustic performance while retaining efficient work space.
- The MC Multi-Configurable Exam Booths are interchangeable for on-site configuration, layout-flexibility and the freedom to reconfigure if the rooms are later disassembled and relocated.