Simple to use handheld sound level meter with real-time 1:1 & 1:3 octave band filters for environmental noise measurements
The Optimus green sound level meters are ideal instruments for both environmental & occupational noise and will give you all of the information you need, right at your fingertips. Every measurement contains all of the available functions so there’s no risk of selecting the wrong parameter or function.
Comprehensive measurement capability
The overall Leq, Lmax and statistical Ln% values are measured along with a range of noise profiles providing a complete picture of the noise under investigation.
Real-time 1:3 Octave Bands
The B & C variants will measure and store Real-Time 1:3 octave bands from 6.3Hz to 20kHz throughout each and every measurement, with the overall value along with a time history stored automatically.
Acoustic Fingerprint triggers and audio recording
As well as the VoiceTag recording, the Optimus green instruments provide audio recording during measurements using the Acoustic Fingerprint technology. Recordings can be started either manually or automatically when user defined triggers are activated. Audio recordings can be stored either as Studio 96/32 quality which can be used for later analysis, or as Standard 16/16 quality which can be used for replay and source identification.
Tonal noise detection
The D variants use either the ISO 1996-2:2007 Simplified Method or the Cirrus improved method to highlight tonal noise in 1:3 octave bands.
Measurements can be either started manually or automatically by the measurement control functions. This allows the instruments to make repeated measurements over long periods of time, ideal when the instrument is used with an outdoor noise measurement kit.
- Environmental Noise Measurements
- Environmental noise impact assessments over short or long periods
- Environmental noise monitoring outdoors with remote data download over 3G/GPRS & GPS location
- Boundary noise measurements & impact assessments
- Measurements to BS 4142, ISO 1996, Section 61 Notices
- Tonal analysis using to ISO 1996-2:2007 & Cirrus Improved Method
- Detailed analysis using audio recording
- Occupational Noise Measurements
- Occupational & Industrial Hygiene Noise Evaluations
- Hearing Protector Selection using HML or 1:1 Octave Band Methods
- Workplace noise measurements to ISO9612
- Simple Noise Measurements
- Noise Ordinance & Community Noise Assessments
- General Noise Measurements
- Simple operation ensures that you get the functions you need quickly & easily
- Simultaneous measurement & data logging of all available parameters
- Simultaneous A, C & Z Frequency Weightings
- Simultaneous F, S & I Time Weightings
- Real-time 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- NR & NC values & curves on screen
- Tonal noise analysis
- Up to 28 statistical Ln % values
- Single 120dB measurement range
- Acoustic Fingerprint™ audio triggering, recording & alerts during measurements for replay and analysis
- VoiceTag™ audio note recording
- AuditStore™ measurement verification
- Repeating measurements with manual or automatic control
- Pause & Back Erase functions
- High resolution colour OLED display and back-lit keypad for night-time measurements
- 4GB memory capable of storing over 10,000 measurements (expandable up to 32GB)
- Compatible with CK:670 & CK:680 outdoor noise measurement kits
- Measure up to 170dB with the optional MV:200EH microphone system