MK:427 Noise Sensor with a 4-20mA current loop
External Noise Sensor with 4-20mA Output for a range of noise monitoring applications
Integrated noise measurement outdoor noise microphone with a 4-20mA current loop. Unlike a conventional Sound Level Meter, the Noise Sensor simply converts the noise level in decibels into an industry standard 4-20mA output. The pure-analogue electronics are highly reliable and operate without any user intervention. No specialist acoustic knowledge is required – simply power-up the Noise Sensor and the measured noise level is continuously fed to the output. With the 4-20mA output, very long cable lengths can be used without reducing the accuracy of noise measurements. It is also ideal for systems integrators wishing to integrate noise motoring into their existing environmental logging products.
Why choose a MK:427 Noise Sensor?
- Self-contained noise monitor for environmental noise monitoring
- Can integrate into existing environmental conditioning systems like SCADA or DCS Systems\
- Industry standard 4-20mA output
- Automatic calibration
- Weatherproof and Suitable for most outdoor applications with a range of mounting solutions.
- Robust, fully weather protected Class 1 outdoor microphone
- Straight forward integration with Industry standard 4-20mA current loop systems
- Eliminates the need for third party software
- 30 to 100dB(A) standard range ideal for most applications (other options available)
- Proven long term reliability in harsh outdoor environments
- Verification through regular scheduling for remote calibration using integrated ‘auto-calibration’ system
- Outdoor Windshield and bird spikes to protect the microphone
- Entire length of the MK:427 NoiseSensor is 1m
- Simple mounting and installation for quick deployment